Prohibited Items and Behavior
All guests entering the facility during an event are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and a bag inspection conducted by Banc of California Stadium Safety personnel.
We aim to provide an enjoyable, yet exciting environment for ALL fans attending games. In order to achieve that, the following are prohibited:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language or clothing
- Alcohol and illegal drugs
- All bags, including clear bags, backpacks, and purses, that are larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Any type of marketing collateral such as pamphlets, product samples, etc.
- Balloons, balls, frisbees, markers, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- Clothing containing wires, batteries, or other electronic components
- Coolers, outside food, beverages (with the exception of a single factory sealed plastic water bottle no more than 20oz), cans, flasks, bottles, etc. (F&B needed for infants or medical reason will be permitted with approval)
- Drums & Drumsticks
- Explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, etc.
- Flags larger than 3’ x 5’, Flag/banner poles
- Folding/beach chairs
- Items containing adhesive ie. Stickers, Decals, etc.
- Laptops & tablets
- Loud noise-making devices such as air horns, plastic horns, vuvuzelas, whistles, megaphones, etc.
- Objects that can be thrown or viewed as projectiles
- Professional camera equipment, tripods, GoPros, etc.
- Selfie Sticks
- Smoking of any kind including E-cigarettes & Vaporizers
- Streamers, Confetti, Register tape, etc.
- Unmanned and Remote-Controlled Aircraft Systems
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, etc.
- Weapons of any kind, fireworks, slingshots, smoke/stink bombs, laser pointers, etc.
- 2-way radio devices
- At the discretion of Banc of California Stadium Management, any other item determined to be prohibited.
- Any attempt to bring alcohol into the Stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in an ejection or refusal of entry, arrested, or tickets being revoked. All persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Violators of the rules of any State or City laws will be refused admission, asked to leave, or ejected from Stadium property. Banc of California Stadium cannot safeguard items which are not permitted to be brought into the stadium.
FIND THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE
CLEAR BAG POLICY
MAKING THE SECURITY PROCESS EASIER
FIND OUT WHERE TO PARK
FIND YOUR WAY
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Banc Of California Stadium
3939 South Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90037