- The first new open-air stadium built in the city of Los Angeles since Dodgers Stadium in 1962
- The stadium is accessible from the expanded LA Expo line
- At 34 degrees, seating is among the steepest in the MLS
- The closest seats are only 12 feet from the touch line
- Every seat is within 135 feet of the pitch
- The stadium roof rises 85 feet above Figueroa St.
- 5 million pounds of steel went into the construction
- The stadium is an LEED Silver certified building
- 125,000 sq ft of walkways and plazas are open to the public
- The roof is covered with 190,000 sq ft of ETFE film
- The pitch is 86,000 sq ft of improved natural bermuda grass adapted for Southern California
Designed by Gensler, Banc of California Stadium is home of Major League Soccer’s Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC), and National Women’s Soccer League’s Angel City.
Opened in April 2018, the 22,000 seat development is the first open-air stadium to be built in Los Angeles in over 30 years. Located in Exposition Park, Banc of California Stadium anchors the South end of the Figueroa corridor and is framed by views of the Downtown Los Angeles skyline.
FIND THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE
CLEAR BAG POLICY
MAKING THE SECURITY PROCESS EASIER
FIND OUT WHERE TO PARK
FIND YOUR WAY
NEED MORE INFORMATION?